Legal Disclaimer:
PRBlast provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above. Read more

Spy Camera Sunglasses BySpyCrushers Get Top Amazon Reviews

SpyCrushers rep releases posted five star Amazon reviews for Spy Camera Sunglasses product.


United States, May 3, 2015 -- "My son received these glasses as a present from his granddad. He is a bona-fide explorer and spent the whole day outside taking all kinds of pictures and recording video of woodland creatures and insects. I helped him upload and transfer the files to our laptop which was terribly easy and I was truly impressed with the quality of the pictures and video. He was able to capture pictures and video from unique angles which made for really good photography. He was so excited with the results that he is going to start a video nature diary. I am so pleased to have awakened the adventurer in him and he's happy that he looks cool doing it! The spy camera sunglasses are durable, versatile, and well-made. My son is totally addicted to wearing these glasses, so I guess I will have to buy a pair for myself. I highly recommend these spy glasses to anyone who wants to take their photography to another level," wrote one 5 star Amazon reviewer.

Recently, Amazon 5 star customer feedback posts were shared by Crushers, Inc, makers of the hidden camera product line SpyCrushers. According to the company's Co-Founder, Ryan Anderson, purchasers of the Spycrushers Spy Camera Sunglasses have posted only 5 star reviews on Amazon.

Another 5 star Amazon review titled Great Camera read, "I work as a retail evaluator so I frequently record videos and take photos for my assignments. These spy glasses allow me to take as many photos as I need, provide a clear picture and is easy to upload on the computer. I also like the quality of the video. The time stamp allows me to keep track of my videos. This is an excellent camera, video recorder and glasses product. Especially for the price that I paid. I recommend it if you need a hidden camera, no one will ever suspect these glasses."

The SpyCrushers Spy Camera Sunglasses are currently for sale on Amazon and the company owned SpyCrushers websites.

About SpyCrushers:

SpyCrushers brand and line of products are owned and operated by Crushers Inc. Crushers, Inc is a manufacturer and retailer of consumer goods, electronics and dietary supplements.

###

Media Contacts:
Ericka Evans
317-660-1338
pr@spycrushers.com
http://www.spycrushers.com

Post a Comment

[disqus][facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget