Legal Disclaimer:
PRBlast provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above. Read more

Author Releases New Children Non-Fiction Kindle Book

Bellevue, WA – Author Amber Richards just released a new children’s non-fiction Kindle ebook titled, “Shapes & Colors For Children: Including Hexagon, Pentagon and Octagon.”

Richards, a mother, and nanny describes what inspired this book. “I found as a mother, I tended to just teach the basic shapes and colors. I’m not sure why I stopped there, but I assumed that’s what young children learned. When I became a full time nanny, the little boy I cared for loved shapes. He enjoyed every minute of our learning time, so I kept going in the teaching of shapes because he mastered the basic ones quickly. By 15 months old, he knew ALL the shapes in this book in various mediums. He couldn’t say them mind you, but he could accurately,find them, every time. I believe oval was one of his very first words. I learned alot from him and how much young children can learn, if we’ll teach it.”To get your copy of this new electronic ebook, please visit http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DXY3SMW

July 19, 2013
Labels:

Post a Comment

[disqus][facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget